This is your campaign toolbox. It will include a growing body of relevant resources that will explain more about the issues Freedom from Torture are campaigning on and provide you with tools to go out and start campaigning! Let us know if you need a particular resource that will help you campaign better.
Activist Briefings and other materials:
- Legal Aid Bill Summary Briefing 2011
- Bill of Rights Briefing 2011
- Out of the Silence: New evidence of ongoing torture in Sri Lanka report
Resources to support campaign actions:
- Permission to work: A template letter to MPs and MSPs (37 KB) about giving asylum seekers who have been waiting more that six months or have been refused, a right to work
- Permission to work: List of MPs who support the Declaration (39.5 KB) (updated August 2011)
- Permission to work: 'Let them work' flyer
'How to' guides
- What's all this blogging, tweeting and Facebook about?
About survivor activism
- What is the Survivors Speak OUT (SSO) network?
- Speaking for Ourselves (September 2011 edition), SSO new monthly newsletter
- Speaking for Ourselves (October 2011 edition)
- Speaking for Ourselves (November 2011 edition)
- Speaking for Ourselves (December 2011 edition)
- New material! Speaking for Ourselves (January 2012 edition)
- Short video clip about the work of Freedom from Torture