Located close to Finsbury Park and Holloway Road stations, Freedom from Torture can offer five meeting/conference rooms with Wi-Fi access in an attractive modern, green building with gardens and disabled access
Hire a Freedom from Torture space and support torture survivors
- Perfect spaces for: small conferences, management and team away days, training sessions and examinations
- Close to central London and Tube transport
- Room capacities from 12 to 50 persons
- Prices from £80 per day (£60 half-day)
- Flexible lay-outs
One way that you can support our therapeutic work with torture survivors is room hire.
Our London Centre is located close to Finsbury Park and Holloway Road stations, within a ten-minute ride of Euston and Kings Cross on the Victoria and Piccadilly lines.
We offer five meeting and conference rooms with Wi-Fi access in an attractive modern, green building with gardens and disabled access.
The Garden Room is a timber-clad meeting space overlooking the beautiful garden made by our therapists and survivors; the Family Room is a homely, carpeted space: both are perfect environments for a management or team away day.
We also offer a purpose-designed training room and larger more traditional conference rooms.
All our spaces are located above ground level with lots of natural light. The usual conference accessories – projectors, laptops etc - are also available for hire
Free tea and coffee are always part of the deal. You can hire our limited outsourced catering, but you are not tied to it: you are free to organise your own.
Whatever your needs Freedom from Torture will assure you a warm welcome and caring customer service tailored to your requirements.
Please see our room hire rates below and don’t hesitate to give us a call to discuss your plans – and if you hire one of our spaces you will be helping to support our vital therapeutic work with vulnerable torture survivors.
Facilities on ground floor (wheelchair accessible)
- Conference room 1 - Max seating capacity 12 persons with tables – 16 without tables
- Conference room 2 - Max seating capacity 10 persons with tables – 16 without tables
- Conference room 3 - Max seating capacity; 15 persons with tables – 25 without tables
- Conference rooms 1, 2 and 3 - can be opened up to make a larger room with a maximum seating capacity of 35 persons with tables – 50 without tables
- Garden Room Max seating of 12 persons with tables – 20 without tables
NB: Seating variations could apply depending upon theatre, circle or boardroom table requirements
Facilities on second floor (wheelchair accessible)
- Family Room; - Max seating capacity of 12 persons with tables – 20 without tables
- Training Room - Max seating of 15 persons with tables – 22 without tables
Room Hire Charges
|ROOM||Daily hire £||Half day/Morn/Eve £||Sat £|
|Conference Room 1||80||60||140|
|Conference Room 2||80||60||140|
|Conference Room 3||110||80||160|
|Combination of all 3 conference rooms||210||110||250|
- Full day - 8.30 – 5.30pm
- Half day - 8.30 – 12.30pm, 1.30pm – 5.30pm
- Evenings by arrangement
- Full day - 8.30 – 5.30
Equipment hire (per meeting)
- Laptop - £45.00
- Projector and Screen - £70.00
- IT attendance set up assistance - Prices on application
- OHP and Screen - £25
- Projection Screen - £5
- Flipchart - £10
- Wi-Fi access – no charge
- Vending machine facility dispensing tea, coffee, soup, hot chocolate and chilled water ( Free of charge and included in room hire charge )
- There are ample eating places in the adjacent Holloway & Seven Sisters Roads
- Room hirers can provide their own delivered service
Terms and Conditions
A deposit of 25% of room hire charge is required to confirm booking
- 31- 45 days prior to booking - 10%
- 15-31 days - 50%
- Within 14 days - 100%