- The Second Torture, by John, from our North East centre - In his poem, John describes the trauma of navigating the asylum process.
- Justice at last - Caseworker Counsellor Perico Rodriguez gives evidence in Argentinian torture trial
- Learning to trust again - Senior Counsellor and Adult Therapy team manager Funda Kansu talks here about
her work with torture survivors
- A gift of hope from Elise (Lisl) Steiner - Lisl Steiner was born into a Jewish family in Vienna in 1923. With the help of her uncle she left Austria in 1938, a school girl of 15, to emigrate to the UK and the promise of a safer future. She left behind her parents and younger brother.
- Survivor activism - Growing confidence through football