Whatever your special occasion, it can be a fantastic opportunity to help survivors of torture to start to rebuild their lives.
- Your wedding day By asking your family and friends to put down the toaster and donate to Freedom from Torture, your special day can be even more special.
- Birthdays For your next birthday ask friends and family for a gift that really means something; both to you and to the people who come to Freedom from Torture for help.
- Anniversaries Another year of happiness together is something to be celebrated and asking your family and friends to contribute to Freedom from Torture’s work is a great way to do just that.
Arranging a celebration fund for your special occasion
Arranging a celebration fund in your name is easy – just call us on 020 7697 7761 or email at email@example.com to let us know what you’re planning and then start spreading the word to your family and friends. They can donate however they wish – online, by phone on 020 7697 7788 or by post (to 111 Isledon Road, London N7 7JW) – as long as they mention your name we’ll make sure their gift is added to your total raised. We’ll also send you a card to let you know how much your special occasion has raised.
Other ways to boost your celebration fund:
- Set up a page on Justgiving and ask your friends to donate online.
- Hold a collection on the day using our donation envelopes – call us on 020 7697 7761 to order your envelopes.
Contributing to a loved one’s celebration fund
You can donate online, by phone on 020 7697 7788 or by post. However you choose to donate just make sure you mention your loved one’s name. We’ll send them a card to let them know how much their special occasion, and the generosity of those around them, has raised for Freedom from Torture’s work.