Bid for a unique online celebrity experience for you, your friends and family, while supporting torture survivors through the coronavirus crisis!
A host of A-List celebrities and chefs have signed up to offer unique virtual experiences to raise money for torture survivors who are struggling during the Coronavirus crisis.
The week-long virtual fundraiser (launching Tuesday 5 May) is your amazing chance to beat the lockdown blues by hanging out with a range of celebrities from the comfort of your own home. These will include:
• Actress Juliet Stevenson auditioning an actor and coaching them on screen and stage acting
• A discussion with broadcaster Jon Snow on interviews with world leaders, and how he chooses his ties
• A Q&A about Killing Eve secrets with actress Fiona Shaw
• A series of virtual cooking workshops from leading Ottolenghi chefs, TV personality Paul Merrett and Head Chef at BAFTA, Anton Manganaro.
• Actress Helen Mirren will be having a personal discussion about her favourite films and plays
• A chat with Michael Palin about his travels from North Korea to the North Pole
• An in-depth discussion with actress Thandie Newton on Hollywood and human rights
All funds raised from the auction will go directly to support survivors of torture in the UK.