Freedom from Torture is supported by a range of local faith groups and we welcome people of all religions who share our vision to ensure that survivors of torture and organised violence in the UK have access to the means of rehabilitation and receive quality services that meet their needs.
Ways you can help Freedom from Torture in your place of worship:
- Talk about what we do – we have a range of resources; you can download the faith pack from this page.
- Organise a coffee morning – coffee is important to Freedom from Torture, request a fundraising coffee pack and find out more.
- Organise a collection, say a few words about the work of Freedom from Torture and inspire your congregation to donate in aid of Freedom from Torture. Why not focus a collection around a special occasion such as Easter, Harvest Festival, Diwali, Ramadan or Christmas? We can provide collection tins, buckets or envelopes. Please register your details and let us know what you might need.
- Join a Local Group – we have 22 groups around the UK, if you would like to be a little more closely involved with our work, please consider joining a local group near you. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Take part in a sponsored event – we are always looking for people who take part in challenging events to raise money for Freedom from Torture. If you have a challenge you would like to take on, get in touch at email@example.com
"Please join me in helping this organisation continue its vital work. You will become part of a community of supporters who know what goes on in the world – and who care enough to take action."
Freedom from Torture Patron