Fancy the chance to win loads of cash prizes while helping people rebuild their lives after torture? Well, you're in the right place.
How does the lottery work?
Each week your personal six-digit lottery number will be entered into a draw and the winning numbers will be chosen at random.
Can I enter?
Anyone who is over 18 and lives on mainland Britain (excluding Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) can play.
How will I know if I’ve won?
All our lucky winners will be contacted when they win.
If you can't wait to find out if you have won, check out the winners' page at lottery.freedomfromtorture.org/winners
Please gamble responsibly. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, BeGambleAware is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 (lines open 24 hours a day) or visit www.begambleaware.co.uk
If you have any concerns about your gambling and would like to exclude yourself from any future gambling with us or if you would like some assistance in whether your gambling is becoming a problem then please visit our problem gambling page here.
Freedom from Torture is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission.
Contact: Maria Rocio Roberts c/o Freedom from Torture, 111 Isledon Road, London, N7 7JW.
Registered Charity No. 1000340 and SCO39632.
Freedom from Torture is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4625.
The status of our license can be found here: https://secure.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/PublicRegister/Search/Detail/4625
To read our full Terms & Conditions, click here.
To read our Lottery policies, click here.
PLAYER QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE:
- Complaints can be made via telephoning the Lottery Hotline on 01628 200 683
- Email complaints can be sent to email@example.com
- Postal complaints to Freedom from Torture Lottery, PO Box 1127, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 3LN
- Initial complaints and queries are dealt with over the telephone by advisers in the telephone room of our External Lottery Manager (the company that manages the lottery on Freedom from Torture’s behalf).
- A telephone log sheet is completed at the time of the call, detailing the caller’s contact details, details of the telephone adviser who took the call, the nature of the complaint and how the complaint was resolved.
- The telephone log sheets will be kept on file for three years by our External Lottery Manager.
- If an initial complaint can’t be resolved, the complaint is logged by our External Lottery Manager and we are notified immediately of the issue at which point it is taken internally to resolve in accordance with our policy and procedures.
- In the event that a telephone or online complaint cannot be resolved by the External Lottery Manager or representatives of Freedom from Torture, third party arbitration will be provided via the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). Independent Betting Adjudication Service, PO Box 62639, London, EC3P 3AS, 020 7347 5883, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All general queries will be logged on the log sheets by the External Lottery Manager and held for future reference. Written complaints:
- Initial complaints and queries will be responded to within two days of receipt of complaint by the administration team of our External Lottery Manager.
- All complaints are logged on our complaints log sheet, detailing the individual’s contact details, details of the administrator who has dealt with the complaint, the nature of the complaint and what steps were taken to resolve the complaint.
- The complaints log sheets and written complaints will be kept on file at our External Lottery Manager for 3 years.
- If the initial complaint can’t be resolved by our External Lottery Manager, the complaint is logged and forwarded immediately to Freedom from Torture staff to be resolved internally in accordance with our policy and procedures.
- In the event that a written complaint cannot be resolved by the External Lottery Manager or representatives of Freedom from Torture, third party arbitration will be provided via IBAS. Independent Betting Adjudication Service, PO Box 62639, London, EC3P 3AS, 020 7347 5883, email@example.com.
- All general queries will be logged on the log sheets by the External Lottery Manager and held for future reference.
- Freedom from Torture will review all feedback and complaints on an ongoing basis so that we may address them, where possible. All lotteries will be reviewed in full at the end of each activity so any learning and issues can be reviewed and considered for future draws.