Organised by Discover Adventure the Marathon Walk is a great way to take in world-famous sights and lesser known corners on the 26 mile route through London whilst also raising funds for Freedom from Torture.
Available in both half marathon (13.1 miles) & full marathon (26.2 miles) distances, there's something for the walkers of all abilities.
- A Freedom from Torture technical vest or t-shirt
- Our fundraising pack filled with ideas and activities
- Personalised sponsorship forms
- Experienced Discover Adventure leaders and support staff throughout to manage the event safely and enjoyably
- Pre-trip support and dedicated trip coordinators, on hand to answer questions and offer advice on kit and training
- Water stops with refreshments (fruit, sweets and cereal bars)
- Packed lunch
- Fully recced and marked route for 2020
- Maps and route information
- Opportunity to meet charity representatives
- Discover Adventure Passenger Portal
- Mobile app
- Celebration drink!
For more information about the event and to access your Passenger Portal, click here.
Got questions? firstname.lastname@example.org